- Landry, B.M. and Guzdial, M., iTell: Supporting Retrospective Storytelling with Digital Photos. in Proceedings of the 6th ACM conference on Designing Interactive systems, (2006), ACM Press, 160-168.
- Landry, B.M. and Guzdial, M., Learning from Human Support: Informing the Design of Personal Digital Story-Authroing Tools. in iDMAa + IMS Conference: CODE, (2006), Available here.
- Landry, B.M., Pierce, J.S. and Charles L. Isbell, J. Supporting Routine Decision-Making with a Next-Generation Alarm Clock. Personal Ubiquitous Comput., 8 (3-4). 154-160. This publication can also be found in the proceedings of 2AD
Landry, B. M. Storytelling with Digital Photographs: Supporting the Practice, Understanding the
Benefit. In Proc. Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2008) Extended
Abstracts. pp. 2657-2660.
- Landry, B. M. and Guzdial, M. Art or Circus? Characterizing User-Created Video on YouTube. GT-IC-08-07. Available here
- Landry, B. M. and Guzdial, M. Supporting Personal Digital Storytelling: From People to Software. GIT-GVU-04-22. Available here