Jeroo has been tested successfully on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS-X, Solaris, and several flavors of Linux.
Tutorial/Reference Manuals for version 2.4 (still valid for Jeroo 2.5)
Installing on Windows
- Extract the zip file to C:\Jeroo (or a directory of your choosing)
- Optionally, create a desktop shortcut to C:\Jeroo\Jeroo.jar using C:\Jeroo\Jeroo.ico as the icon.
- To run Jeroo double clickthe desktop icon you created or type java -jar C:\Jeroo\Jeroo.jar in a command window.
Installing on Other Platforms
- Extract the zip file to a suitable directory (jeroohome)
- Run Jeroo by typing java -jar jeroohome/Jeroo.jar in a command window, where jeroohome is the path to the directory where you extracted Jeroo.