Citrus / Dill Salad Dressing
- Orange Juice Concentrate (frozen)
- Lemon Juice from one lemon
- 1 package Equal
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 sprigs of fresh dill
This should be enough for one large bowl of salad. Be sure to mix the salad well as the salad dressing needs to cover the leaves. Unlike thicker salad dressings, this doesn't work well on the side.
- Juice the lemon
- Add enough water to triple the amount of liquid
- Add 1 tsp. of the frozen OJ concentrate
- Add Equal and salt
- Mix until OJ concentrate has dissolved
- On a cutting board, chop the dill (sans stems) until it is very fine
- Just before serving, add the dill to the citrus mixture
You can use just about anything for the salad. Regular red or green tipped lettuce with radicchio works well. Radicchio adds that bit of bitterness. You want to use about 1/3 of a radicchio for every head of regular lettuce.