- 1 Garlic Clove
- 400g Gruyere Cheese (shredded)
- 200g Swiss Cheese (shredded)
- 1Tbsp Starch
- 300ml White Wine
- 1tsp Lemon Juice
- 50mL Kirsch Schnapps
- 1pinch Pepper
- 1pinch Nutmeg
- Wipe the inside of the fondue pot with the garlic clove.
- Mix the starch with the schnapps. Mix that with the wine and lemon juice in the fondue pot.
- Heat the liquid over medium heat.
- Add a handful of the shredded cheese. Stir until it dissolved. Repeat this step until all the cheese is integrated.
- Add pepper and nutmeg to taste.