My Favorite Restaurants in Atlanta
Here are some places I think everyone should visit at least once while living in Atlanta:
- Fellini's Pizza: This was the first restaurant I ever went to in Atlanta and probably the one that I've gone to the most.
- Junior's Grill: In the middle of Georgia Tech's campus (underneath Tech Tower), you can find this grease pit. While some people rave about the chicken fingers, it's the hotline that does it for me. It's the best southern food I've had. If you see anything vaguelly Cajun, get it. You won't be disappointed.
- Taqueria del Sol (Mexican-inspired)
- Nueva Laredo Cantina (Mexican): They are extremely popular, so get there early.
- El Terrero (Mexican): In particular, their beef flautas are great.
- La Fonda Latina (Cuban)
- Panahar (Bangladeshi): Great lunch buffet and fancier dinner place.
- Bollywood Cafe (South Indian): Same food as the old "Madras Cafe"
- Zyka (North Indian)
- Cho Dang Tofu House (Korean)
- China Delight (Chinese)
- Canton House (Dim Sum)
- Oriental Pearl (Dim Sum)
- Umezono (Japanese)
- Ann's Snack Bar (Burgers): The Wall Street Journal annointed Ann's "The World's Greatest Burger."
- Mediterranean Grill
- Mediterranean Bakery
- Rolling Bones BBQ: Check out the brisket.