- 3 Tbsp butter
- 125g bacon cubed
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- [optional] 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- salt & pepper
- 1 lb spaghetti (or other long) pasta
- In a small pan, brown the bacon in the butter. Simultaneously, begin heating the water for the spaghetti; once boiling, follow the directions for the spaghetti.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs. Integrate half of the parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Once the bacon is crispy, remove the heat and add the cream.
- Once the spaghetti is done, drain it, and put it in a large (serving) bowl. Pour egg mixture on top and integrate. Pour bacon mixture on top and integrate.
- Serve with remaining parmesan.