Printable Version of this PageHome PageRecent ChangesSearchSign In

29 October 2003 - blog

It turns out my home page is good (for the most part). According to the Gematriculator, the home page of this site is 75% good. That only leaves 25% of it to be evil. I don't know which part that is, so use this site with caution.